The Right Foods to Avoid Hemorrhoids
Choosing the right foods is very essential in avoiding hemorrhoids. It is not necessarily that one person avoid these foods but may just lessen on the amount of it. Having too much of something has always been bad for a person. So maybe lessening on foods that causes hemorrhoids is actually not such a bad idea.
Try to avoid chili peppers. As eating too much chili peppers can cause a burning feeling in the rectum or anus. That’s why it is said that there are lots of people in India who have hemorrhoids. Peppers are not necessarily all that bad, as they are also able to give better blood circulation and heal ulcers as well.
Also try avoiding much coffee, alcohol, bad fats, animal products and red meat, as they may cause constipation as well. Instead try eating foods with high fibers from fruits and vegetables. It is best for you to eat at least 25-35 grams as most people eat only 8 – 12 grams per day.
Here are the following foods that are best recommended to avoid hemorrhoids:
• Bran – you may experience gas by eating bran for a couple
• Juices – especially dark berry juices (cherries, blackberries, and blueberries). These berries have “anthocyanins” and “proanthocyanidins” that reduces pain and swelling. Drink at least one glass a day.
• Red and black currant berries – these are high in vitamin C, rutin and minerals.
• Promegrenate juice – it reduces hemorrhoids because of its strong astringency. Dip a cotton ball into the promegrenate juice and slowly put it inside your anus.
• Oranges and bananas- they provide vitamin c and minerals that strengthens tissue.
• Papaya – good mineral content and enzymes that help aid digestion.
Adding more vegetables to your diet is also a great help. Aside from vegetables
here are other foods that may help aid in a bleeding hemorrhoid.
• Dark green leafy combinations
• Blackstrap molasses
• Flax seeds – they are high in fiber and omega-3 oil that helps reduce inflammation and pain.
• Lima and butter beans – they help build more blood because they are high in iron.
• Sweet potatoes – provides fiber, vitamin B, iron and potassium.
Ginger, garlic and onions are also helpful in avoiding hemorrhoids, because they break down fibrin.
The following foods listed above are not as bad as they sound. They even
seem appetizing just as long as they are not associated that much with hemorrhoids.
I personally love the sweet potatoes and those dark leafy vegetables. I’m
not saying this stuff to entice you to eat more of it as well. I’m
just afraid of getting garlic and onions stuffed up in my ass.
Copyright © Sneakin Web Design